How to register
The Novia Global Investment Governance Service is underpinned by the detailed statistical analysis and compliance audit trail provided by ARC Research Limited.
In order to access the service, you will need to register with ARC – this is a very quick and easy process:
- Visit www.suggestus.com and create an ARC Research account
- After creating your account, you will receive an email from ARC asking you to verify your account
- You will now have access to the basic ARC “Suggestus” software
- Once your ARC account has been activated, please send an email to Novia Global at email@example.com to confirm that your ARC account has been created and the email address and username you have used to create the account - please do not send password details.
- Upon receipt, Novia Global will then check the link to our platform terms of business and authorise ARC to upgrade your user account to provide you with full access to the ARC reporting suite
We have also produced a helpful guide which provides further information on the registration process, this is available to download here.