Below you will find the links to a number of the webinars which Novia Global have hosted.
Novia Global Pulse: Sustainable Investing - future proofing your client portfolios
Phoebe Stone, Head of Sustainable Investing at LGT Vestra discusses the case for sustainable investing and why capital markets need to be part of the solution.
Phoebe will cover an introduction to sustainable investing, its approaches (ethical investing, ESG, and impact investing), the integration of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and the implementation of sustainable investing strategies and investment themes.
The key learning objectives from this webinar will be:
Understand the case for sustainable investing
An introduction to sustainable investing and its approaches
Understand the implementation of sustainable investing
Novia Global Pulse: Turning disruptive events into business opportunities.
Trevor Smith joins us to help set you up for 2021 by presenting his views on how to turn disruptive events into business opportunities.
Trevor is a relationship and sales skills specialist working closely with IFAs, providers and the CII across the world. His client list includes governments, C-suite executives, entrepreneurs and sales professionals across a wide range of industries.
In this webinar Trevor will be sharing tools, tips and his own unique research while working closely with top performers, including:
▪ How to turning disruptive events into business opportunities ▪ Criteria for deciding where to spend your time for maximum return ▪ The 9 things that top performers do during a crisis ▪ A working system proven to generate new business
Novia Global are delighted to welcome Andy Gwynn, one of the most sought after LinkedIn Speakers, Trainers & Coaches in the industry.
Andy is a master of business development, sales & marketing strategy & psychology; leading businesses & professionals to greater profitability and productivity whilst building successful relationships.
Andy's LinkedIn masterclass covers a host of topics, including advice on how to:
▪ …raise the profile and credibility of both your personal and company LinkedIn pages ▪ …find and connect with your ideal clients ▪ …get found and give value ▪ …ultimately, generate more business
Novia Global Pulse: the latest convictions and opportunities from Morningstar...
Up next in our Pulse webinar series, we are excited to being joined by Martin Coyle, Head of UK Business Development, and Dan Kemp, Chief Investment Officer from Morningstar Investment Management.
Having emerged from one of the most tumultuous periods in financial market history, investor minds are now turning towards 2021- so what impact has recent volatility had on asset valuations and is now a time to be buying or is further caution prudent?
Martin and Dan discuss:
▪ key adjustments to the portfolio positioning of the Morningstar International Portfolio Range available on Novia Global ▪ two sectors in which depressed equity valuations represent potential opportunity ▪ the latest opportunities in fixed income space
Novia Global Pulse: Pandemic Positioning - A Recipe for Resilience
Our International Sales and Technical Manager Paul Forman is delighted to be joined by Graham Bentley, Director at the Marlborough Group who will be presenting: "Pandemic Positioning - A Recipe for Resilience."
During this webinar, Graham will be covering a number of topics, including:
▪ a summary of the year to date market performance ▪ why global equities have performed remarkably well despite COVID (and why the UK hasn’t) ▪ why markets appear positive despite the pandemic’s second wave ▪ why market timing cannot work, but how advisers can easily explain diversification through asset allocation and style of active management, and how that approach has protected advised clients in 2020
The full video of this webinar is available to view here.
The Key Information of our International SIPP
Paul Forman along and Darren Moth break down all of the key information of our new International SIPP.
How to access what we believe to be the cheapest quarterly charged SIPP...and with NO establishment fee. After the webinar, why not take a look and compare us with your provider, we're sure you'll be surprised and delighted at our charges'.
How to reduce pipeline lead times to an average of 28 days.
How to take advantage of Novia's experience and expertise with ceding schemes
The full video of our third webinar is available to view here.
The flexibility of the International SIPP
Paul Forman shares his knowledge on one of the ISIPP's major advantages – the flexibility of the product when it comes to taking benefits at retirement.
Paul breaks down all of the key changes in legislation since 2015, the range of flexible retirement benefit options, and how these can compare favorably to a QROPS.
IORPS - flexibility and rigorous prudential standards
In our latest webinar, International Sales and Technical Manager Paul Forman is joined by ITC International Pensions CEO Aidan McLoughlin to talk through the benefits of IORPS (Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision).
The full video of this webinar is available to view here.
The Novia Global Investment Governance Service
International Sales Managers Darren Moth and Rob Montague introduce the Investment Governance Service available through the Novia Global platform.
Developed in conjunction with Trustees and Intermediaries and using analysis from ARC Research Ltd, the Investment Governance Service provides a solution that assists you in meeting your suitability, regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities.
Our introductory webinar will cover how the Investment Governance Service can:
• Provide you with clearly articulated choices for you to consider and act upon. • Maximise efficiency and increase value to your client proposition. • Support your ongoing suitability reporting with a clear and repeatable audit trail.